Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Time Machine to the 90's -- the Christmas edition



Just in time for the holidays, a Christmas edition of the Time Machine to the 90's! This includes everything that comes in the standard time machine kit, PLUS:

Your time machine box will be wrapped in 90's smiley face wrapping paper with a Barbie To/From sticker. Each Christmas kit will also include 90's holiday magazine clippings, a candy cane and an exclusive 90's Christmas playlist. And if you're sending the gift directly to the recipient, they'll know that they just received something special when they see the Lisa Frank "Merry Mail" snowman sticker adorning the outside of the box!

I kind of wish that I wasn't the one making these kits so that I could experience the excitement of opening one myself. But, at the same time, I feel a bit like Santa Claus each time I assemble one. It's so fun to imagine the recipient opening up the time machine and remembering all kinds of things from their childhood that they'd long forgotten.

If you're interested in snatching up a Christmas 90's kit (or a regular 90's kit) they're available at Sweet and Lovely, here.