Friday, July 15, 2016

new items in the shop



Clever Girl lapel pins are new, improved, and back in stock! They're going fast though (only 10 left as of this post) so grab one now before they go on pre-order.



I'm always seeing products with fake Marilyn Monroe quotes (some of them are SO bad!) so I wanted to make something with an authentic quote, something that really shows what a beautiful, complicated and poetic writer she was. This was taken from a letter that she wrote to her doctor in 1961. You can read the letter in its entirety here.

The patch is available here.



I'm slowly starting to add tote bags to the shop! There are currently two designs available to now and I'm hoping to add more when I get back from my trip to Europe next week. These are nice tote bags with stand-up bottoms (not flat tote bags where you can't actually fit anything inside!) They're available in the shop here.