Friday, March 21, 2014

New Flapper Doodle jewelry



I included these pendants as freebies in all of the orders that helped me reach 10,000 sales in my etsy shop last month and wanted to wait until everyone had received their order to finally post them for sale. I'm also flirting with the idea of using this new pendant base for my BFF pendants as well, but I'm still not completely sure yet. In the meantime, these pendants are available in my etsy shop here.



I've been selling wooden brooches in my Sweet & Lovely shop for a little over a year now but for some reason I never created any Flapper Doodle pieces. That's about to change! My first wooden brooch for Flapper Doodle is this cute cat lady one. I have a few more in the works (including one that says "Hotsy Totsy" -- I think that's my personal favorite!) The cat lady brooch is available in my etsy shop here.