Monday, January 26, 2015

Pi Day artwork


I just skipped right over Valentine's Day this year (well, with this exception) and started planning for Pi Day! It's one of my favorite holidays - in Princeton we go all out since it's also Einstein's birthday. They have pie eating contests, pie throwing contests, pi recitation contests, almost every store has specially priced items at $3.14 and my favorite ice cream shop sells pie ice cream!

Anyway, since it is one of my favorite days of the year I decided to expand on my cutie pi brooch and make some new Pi Day items! These new drawings are all available as prints (individually or as a set) and they're also available on buttons and (drum roll) t-shirts! What?! Yes! T-Shirts!

My personal favorite is the Pi-rate but I have a soft spot in my heart for Cutie Pi, too. I'm actually working on a big project with that specific character that I'm so excited about! Hopefully I'll be able to share more details on that soon :)

All of the new pieces of pi (haha) are available in my shop here.