Friday, July 17, 2015

Hand painted pastel jewelry



I've had a lot of requests over the last year for me to make my black and white jewelry available in other colors, and I'm happy to say that day has finally arrived! Honestly I prefer wearing colorful jewelry myself, so I'm pretty excited about these new offerings, too!

These are laser-cut from birch wood and hand painted. With one exception they are all existing designs that were already available in my black-and-white acrylic. I did a lot of color testing for each piece and I'm very pleased with the final products so I will not be offering custom colorways. That being said, I couldn't decide which version of Clever Girl I liked best so it's available in purple, yellow, pink and mint green. eek! All of the new hand painted designs are available right here.

The only brand new piece here is this BFF texting pendant set --



I'm thrilled with how these turned out! I don't think the photo does them justice. I went through three prototypes before finally landing on this final design. These are available as pictured, with "Friends Forever" in the texting bubbles, OR you can get custom text! I think this would be such a fun, special gift for besties who love to text. These are available here.