Sunday, December 6, 2015

Updated shipping deadline for Christmas



This is kind of short notice, but I'm moving my deadline for all of my jewelry and ornaments up to midnight tonight. Like basically every other year that I've had an online store, I'm having crazy issues with getting my supplies in the mail. I had a laser cut supply order that shipped 2-day air last Tuesday and it still isn't even in New Jersey yet. I had another package shipped next-day air on Tuesday that didn't arrive until yesterday. It's insane!

I don't want to take any chances on promising orders for Christmas if more of my supply orders get delayed in transit, so to be on the safe side I've moved the deadline up. This applies to all jewelry and ornaments. Please be aware that ANY orders placed after midnight EST (even if they include a laser-cut item and something else) will most likely ship after the holidays. 

If you'd like art prints, calendars, pocket mirrors, buttons, note cards, or nostalgia kits they will still be shipping with a Christmas deadline of 12/14. And (obviously) printable products are always available immediately, even on Christmas morning! And if you already placed an order (or place one before midnight) you don't have any reason to worry!

Thanks in advance for your patience & understanding!! :)