Tuesday, February 24, 2015

New brooches & earrings



I just listed some new Puns Intended brooches & Sweet and Lovely earrings in the shop! They're all available under "new" right here.

It's funny, when I get hooked on something I get REALLY hooked on it. When I was little I literally drank nothing but grapefruit juice until I was like 7 or 8, and then I lived on Hershey's chocolate milk boxes until middle school. The same pattern applies to my tv watching habits (I was basically built for binge watching) and, apparently, my art habits as well. Right now I'm clearly in a black-and-white-acrylic-jewelry phase. Almost all of my ideas come in the form of some new jewelry prototype. I'm not complaining, because I really love how all of these turn out and I'm so excited about them! There's something really cool about seeing something you drew on paper turn into a wearable piece of art! That being said, I'm looking forward to the day (hopefully soon) when my brain starts thinking in terms of paintings, drawings and art projects again :)