Saturday, May 9, 2015

Where to Wear It collar clip sets









I'm a big fan of theme dressing, or wearing novelty print clothes/jewelry that fit whatever occasion I'm celebrating or place I'm visiting. I have an eye-print dress that I wear to the eye doctor, a bug-print dress for trips to the natural history museum, etc. I thought it would be fun to make a series of brooches that are intended for specific places (but they can also be worn to no place in particular, as well, of course!)

This brooch collection is called "Where to Wear It" and the first four sets in the series are "To the Movies," "To the Planetarium," "To the Beach," and "To the Library." As shown in the photos above, they can be worn as collar clip sets or in little brooch clusters. If, like me, you also collect novelty dresses this is a really fun way to step up your theme dressing game! ;) My personal favorite is the movie set. I can't wait to take a trip to the cinema with those clips adorning my collar!!

You can shop the collection in my store right here.

ps. I know someone will probably email me about this, so FYI all of the dresses I wore in these pictures were purchased years ago and to my knowledge they aren't available anymore. Sorry!