Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New cutie pi brooches & more



I'm so excited about my brand new cutie pi brooch design! It seems like I've revamped my design for this brooch every year, never 100% satisfied with how it came out and constantly feeling like it needed some tweaking. But this time I'm so in love with the finished product, and I think she'll be sticking around for quite some time. The new brooch is available in my shop here.

I also made some new Einstein brooches and earrings. I'm really smitten with how awesome sketchy drawings look when I get them laser cut, it really looks like you're wearing a 3D version of a drawing! They're available here. I was also in need of a cute graduation card for a friend, so I decided to make one myself. I'm really happy with how it turned out so I decided to list it in my shop as well. That's available here.