Thursday, April 14, 2016

Nerdist feature + restocked Jurassic Park brooches



My line of Jurassic Park-themed goodies was featured on Nerdist.com today! And not just included in a list of other Jurassic Park stuff, I mean a whole entire article devoted to my designs. WHOA! This might be one of the coolest things that has ever happened (and I'm not just saying that because I'm a giant Nerdist/Chris Hardwick fan.)

You can read the whole write-up right here. And it's perfect timing, because yesterday I just shot new photos for a restock of two of my Jurassic Park brooch designs. My hand-painted wooden 'clever girl' brooches are back in two new colors, and I tweaked my hand-painted 'woman inherits the earth' brooches, and they're back in the shop too!

Also, I only have NINE 'woman inherits the earth' patches left in stock before they go on pre-order. You can find all of my Jurassic Park stuff in my shop right here.