Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Communiversity



Thank you to everyone who stopped by my booth on Sunday! I completely forgot how much I love doing art shows (especially this one -- Communiversity is THE BEST!) It was just so nice to see customers in person and get to hear people giggling over my pun paintings. I had such a delightful time, the weather was perfect and I parted with quite a few original paintings (I'll miss Leotardo da Vinci the most, I think!) I'm definitely going to consider doing shows more often from now on. I have an incredibly hectic year ahead of me, but once things calm down a bit I might try to make this a regular occurrence again.

Also, it was incredibly exciting to see that I got quoted in the Trenton Times article about Communiversity! The article was in the printed version of the newspaper on 4/27, but here is the snippet from NJ.com.